Sunday, November 14, 2010

First Post! *cheers!*

Hello everybody! (who aren't yet reading this)
Welcome to my helpful blog about being Lost in Boston. As a transfer student to MassArt last year I, for one, was completely clueless on how to get on about Boston. I had gone to a school in a suburban atmosphere that was not near any real civilization and the campus was tucked away oh so comfortably in pretty greenness and unthreateningly connected fashion. When I got to Boston I literally had a billion new things to get used to and that was just the school itself. Having only lived near one other "city" (that being Baltimore), I was like a lamb in a lion's den. But through relentless adventuring and exploring I have only just begun getting used to this jungle and I want to impart my knowledge to you - the fellow stranger in this  Wonderland. So come join me and I'll show you the ropes!

- Bianca C.

No comments:

Post a Comment